July 31, 2023
Hello Harmony Families,
Welcome Back! We are thrilled to start our 2023-2024 school year for our Hawks.
It is truly an honor to start my seventh year of service as the Principal of Harmony Elementary. I welcome and value your positive energy and dedication to excellence and partnership in education for our children. Our dedicated and talented Harmony Elementary Staff look forward to continuing the fine work with you and your children again this year.
Required AERIES Portal Verification Where To Go
To log into the Parent/Student Portal go to the District website at www.hemetusd.org, click on “Resources”, then “Parent Resources”, then “Aeries Web”. You can also use the website address portals.hemetusd.org.
- August 9th - Classroom Assignments Released in Aeries go to: portals.hemetusd.org.
- August 11th - BACK TO SCHOOL EVENT 2:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. Classrooms will be open to parents and students, come meet your new teachers and staff.
- August 14th - FIRST DAY of School -Parents may escort their child to the student's new classroom on the first day of school only, from 7:00 a.m. to 7:25 a.m
- Harmony Safe/ZONE, B4 the Bell - Information Here
- 6:45 a.m. daily MPR opens to receive students
- 7:00 a.m. daily the blue gate on Cawston Ave. and the double gates on Oak Tree Way will now be open earlier for student arrival for supervised breakfast and play.
- Arrival and Dismissal Map is here for your convenience.
For the safety of all students and staff, Harmony is a closed campus. Parent volunteers will not be permitted the first week of school but are welcome to volunteer thereafter. Please contact our office to receive more information regarding becoming involved in our school.
On behalf of our outstanding staff, we appreciate your commitment in ensuring Harmony Elementary remains a safe, celebrated, and successful school. Together I know we will make this school year one of great growth socially, emotionally, and academically for every student we serve.
Teresa McFarland, Principal